1. High strength and light weight FRP products are much lighter weight than the metal products. Protruded composites are about 30 percent lighter than aluminum and up to 80 percent lighter than structural steel. They can be transported and placed much more easily and much less expensively.
2. Electric insulating Fiberglass is non-conductive and radio frequency transparent. Perfect for housing electronics without disturbing their performance and protect employees from hazards inside.
3. Shape/Length designable Unit length are selectable it could be from millimeters to more than eleven meters
4. Colorful Regular colors: Black, gray, red, orange, yellow, white, green and blue Custom colors can be offered at request
5. Cost Effectiveness Pultrusion is a low cost manufacturing process compared to other process used to create FRP materials. The process of pultrusion is so highly automated that it requires very little manpower, even to run the necessary machinery. According to Pultrusions, 80 to 90 percent of the cost of pultrusion-manufactured material is typically from raw materials.
6. Corrosion Resistance FRP products have been widely used to manufacture components for structures in corrosion-sensitive processing plants. It is one of the most cost-effective and efficient methods for processing corrosion-resistant products, including such components as I-beams, handrails and walkways. FRP materials offer the corrosion resistance not afforded by the metal construction previously used for these purposes.